Koodo Community
Question

20BG for 39$ plan

• 15 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Anyone know why a plan wouldn’t show for someone? I checked the legal and it says its avail for existing customers too, and I don’t have a tab anymore, but the plan won’t show as an option for me.  Assuming its a glitch with my previous tab account, but no number to talk to an agent and the callback time are egregious.  Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I am having a very similar problem.  My tab is paid off and I have received a new phone (gifted to me). I want to cancel my old plan but am unable to change my plan to the $39. Special being offered. I am waiting for a call back from Koodo. Very frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $39 plan is for new activations only

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Anyone know why a plan wouldn’t show for someone? I checked the legal and it says its avail for existing customers too, and I don’t have a tab anymore, but the plan won’t show as an option for me.  Assuming its a glitch with my previous tab account, but no number to talk to an agent and the callback time are egregious.  Thanks in advance!

Have you considered scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist and ask the rep if they are able to change your plan? There are no guarantees, but it is worth a try. Note there will likely be a $15 fee for the service. https://Koo.do/Chat