Koodo Community
Question

1000min International LD Add-on

• 16 March 2022
  • 5 replies

This 1000min International LD Add-on was $0 on my plan up until my last bill that charged me $3. I was not notified of being charged from now on for it. It was completely free up until last month. Why am I being charged $3 now?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The notification for the change should be in your bill. Typcialy page 3. I'm not sure when you would have received it. If you cannot find it, I can flag a Rep. As for why… well… money?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This 1000min International LD Add-on was $0 on my plan up until my last bill that charged me $3. I was not notified of being charged from now on for it. It was completely free up until last month. Why am I being charged $3 now?

Did you check the last page on your previous bill? There should be a note in small print notifying you of the change. 

Will Koodo refund this?  I looked at my previous invoice and there is no mention about the change to charge $3 from $0

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Will Koodo refund this?  I looked at my previous invoice and there is no mention about the change to charge $3 from $0

Did you download your PDF bill ? You need to scroll down the invoice to see this notice.

And, they don't refund the charge.  If you don't need this add-on, you can remove it through self serve.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It can be on page 7 or 8 of your bill. I'd check the bill prior to the bill with the charge. If that doesn't have it, check one before that too.