Koodo Community
Question

Your Reps Cancelled the Wrong Sim & my Account

• 20 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi! I called to cancel my second line but your rep decided to cancel my account and my main Sim. Now I have no phone. My Mom passed away 2 weeks ago. I have calls and texts I am doing to deal with her estate and services. Now my account is cancelled, I can’t call or receive texts. I am also supposed to receive a call about jobs as I have been applying and unemployed for 4 months and now am I able to get my number back even!!!!????

So I had to reactivate a voip line and pay for texting just so I can get even a call back from a rep because you can’t even call you directly anymore!!! AND I have to wait over an hour for that call back even. I am livid and distraught! 

2 replies

Going to go ahead and guess that the voicemails from my Mom are also now lost forever. So thank you Koodo for what might just be the worst service I have every received at the worst time of my life. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @heathermaga2 

We are sorry for this exprience and sorry to hear about your loss.

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to identify an account based on your community profile.

If you have access to your self serve account, will you please use the Login via selfserve in the community login page, so we can look into it further?