Koodo Community
Question

Wrongly account cancellation

• 15 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello

I have 3 lines (mine, my wife’s and my daughter’s). Last Saturday I scheduled a callback for this morning at 9:00 am to cancel my daughter’s account who lost her phone. the lady clearly said that that to make sure which number to be cancelled and not to cancel another number she repeatewd the number *** *** *206 immediately afterwords the conversation was cut off and later i found out all the three lines were cancelled.! Is this a joke or what.  Whast is going on.  I explained why I wanted to cancel that line and she understood so I thought. 

Update: The phone is found so please restore  my daughter’s phone as well as the other two *** *** *49 and *** *** *560.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regardas 

Raffi 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rasfriplen 

We are sorry for this experience! 

Are you able to send us a message on Facebook or X (Twitter), using the links at the bottom of this page, so we can look into it asap?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

just an FYI, then if your daughter’s phone was stolen, you dont want to cancel the line if you are going to re-activate when the phone is found.  You just report the phone lost/stolen

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/reporting-your-lost-or-stolen-phone

Hi @Rasfriplen 

We are sorry for this experience! 

Are you able to send us a message on Facebook or X (Twitter), using the links at the bottom of this page, so we can look into it asap?

i can’t find any links at the bottom of the page

just an FYI, then if your daughter’s phone was stolen, you dont want to cancel the line if you are going to re-activate when the phone is found.  You just report the phone lost/stolen

This is irrelevent. I suspended the number and then wanted to cloase the that phone number but the employee evebn though understood my intention cancelled all 3 numbers.

From the facebook page I was returned back to this page!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

On this page, choose “Message”

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is irrelevent. I suspended the number and then wanted to cloase the that phone number but the employee evebn though understood my intention cancelled all 3 numbers.

It was just an FYI.

You only mentioned cancellation in your post so I wanted to inform that cancellation is not the best option, and yes suspending the line would be most ideal if the line was to be re-activated.  More for if any other customer comes across this post with a similar situation.

But yea no matter what, your account should not have been entirely canceled.