Koodo Community
Question

wonder

• 25 May 2023
  • 6 replies

when you start using data with a green bar and chages to oragen plase explan to me how this data system works 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does it have to do with Koodo? You’ve been asking quite a few questions and it might be easier for you to ask your question in a forum about your particular phone, or use Google - be specific and include what phone it is and what exactly you’d like to know :)

i am new how dose the data bar work 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you show a screenshot of what you’re talking about?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

i am new how dose the data bar work 

I believe you are referring to the green and orange indicators on your iPhone.

The orange button means that your microphone is being used . The green button lets you know that an app on your phone is using the camera and microphone, https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT211876

no i just wated to know how dose this koodo data tracking system that is located in my koodo profile that keep tracks of your data usge  gose from green to orange dose that you mein that you are getting close to your usage

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

no i just wated to know how dose this koodo data tracking system that is located in my koodo profile that keep tracks of your data usge  gose from green to orange dose that you mein that you are getting close to your usage

That is correct. Once you use up your data, it will turn grey.