Koodo Community
Question

When is my callback going to happen?

• 28 November 2022
  • 4 replies

It’s almost 8:00 pm today.

Thank you. You currently have a callback scheduled for Today at 6:30 PM.

• When you get the call, say "helloand follow the prompts to connect with a rep.
  • We'll make 3 attempts to connect with you.
  • Please make sure you haven't blocked Koodo's number (1-866-995-6636).
  • Reminder that we'll call you within 30 mins of the time selected.

I’ve made sure that the Koodo number hasn’t been blocked.

It was scheduled for 6:30 pm today. How much of a time window do you expect me to wait?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The call center is really backed up due to the current deals, and system issues that they’ve had the past few days so it’s hard to say.

Is there anything that we can help out with here so that you can avoid the callback altogether?

It’s complicated, and voice communication with a human would be optimal, because the chatbot is incapable of understanding my request.

I am currently by a company that offers a Koodo Employee Purchase Plan discount.

1. I want to know if it can be applied to my current plan, on one of my numbers.
  2. If so, I want it to be applied, as long as there are no other unexpected conditions. If my plan is not eligible, I want to know what plans this discount be eligible for.
  3. I see there are phones that can be had for $0.00/mo at tab-plus. Tab-plus requires $60/mo minimum plans… how does this relate to the Employee Purchase Plan discount?

So you see, a human here would greatly reduce the amount of back-and-forth and delays between responses.

I see that both Koodo and Telus have removed any form of viable customer support number, thus turning their once stellar customer service into a chatbot moat.

I got the phone call 2 and a half hours later than the established appointment time, i.e. the one that Koodo proposed to me. The agent was unable to answer my questions — being of EPP nature  —  and directed me to a Telus email address, with no phone number to speak to an agent. Had I been able to actually call a customer service rep on a Koodo support number which, until only lately I had been able to do, a large part of my weekend would not have been wasted.

So, unless this post can be renamed and directed to an agent with information to answer my EPP questions, and authorised to act on them, I suppose this topic can be concluded.. in disappointment.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

1. The EPP discount would only be able to be applied to the number of the person who works for the eligible organization.
2. The Koodo EPP discount is a flat % that comes off the price of the plan, it should be able to be applied to any plan you take.
3. Tab plus requires the $60 minimum plan but the EPP discount doesn’t have a certain plan requirement

A lot of the core information for this should be available through your employer though as every organization has a different set of offers for these EPP discounts.