Skip to main content
Solved

when i go to upgrade

• 15 November 2023
  • 5 replies

When i log into my self serve and go to browse for a possible phone upgrade i get this message on my screen. Wait a sec...
It looks like you can't add a line or upgrade your phone online. Dial #227 from your phone, or 1-855-325-6636 toll-free for details. When i go to add something to my cart it also says items you are trying to add to your cart are not compatible with items in your cart when the cart is already empty.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you saw the message, there was a flag in the account. In the past, did you upgrade a lot or were your account new?

Regarding the item in the cart, which phone was it? some phone was out of stock and it might show that message when you chose them.

Been with Koodo for almost 10 years and just recently upgraded my phone plan, got the phone I have currently 5 months ago. I have only upgraded my plan once and phones twice within the 9+ years of service 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Been with Koodo for almost 10 years and just recently upgraded my phone plan, got the phone I have currently 5 months ago. I have only upgraded my plan once and phones twice within the 9+ years of service 

That was strange, I wonder if there was a credit limit when you signed up with Koodo. which Tab type (plus/med/basic) did you choose? As well, have you tried to select another phone to see if that error showing up?

Tab plus and yes I've tried several other phones 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Anthony91 Based on the the first message (Dial #227) there could be a past due amount on the account. If that’s the case, bringing the account up to fully paid may help. Let us know if it helps.