Skip to main content
Question

VPN

• 24 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have had Koodoo internet for my home for almost two years with no issues for my job I use a Cisco VPN daily. I have never had an issue connecting. The other night I noticed our wifi dropped once it came back on my VPN would not connect anymore. I have tired everything restarting, shutting down my computer. Restarting the router multiple times. I factory re set the modem. The internet is working fine on my phone and boyfriends work computer but no matter what I do ever since the outage my VPN will not connect. I keep getting the error message Internet connectivity. My IT guys are saying it’s the internet but I called Koodo and they say the internet is fine. I have been going back and forth all day. I had to bring my computer to my parents house and once on their wifi my VPN worked again. Please help how to i connect to my VPN at home again ?

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the VPN worked fine on other device, it could be issue with local settings on your laptop/PC.

I think, the issue could be the internet profile of your laptop and wifi. I would try to rename the wifi network at your home. Additionally delete the current WiFI profile in your laptop and try reset it again. This might help https://desitsupport4u.des.wa.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360001439413-Delete-a-Wireless-Network-Profile-in-Windows-10