Koodo Community
Question

Unable to Validate some of your credit file information

• 12 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi! I applied my spouse for a new plan under koodo, and everytime I applied online we will get an email that they weren't abke to verify her credit information.

We used a Visa credit card from CIBC, we called the bank and there were no problems at all. 

We Updated the address to the bank also. Same with the billing address filled up during the application.

We are trying to avoid the 50cad connection fee at the stores, that's why we prefer to do it online.

Hope you could help us. 

John

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If your online order is unable to verify your credit score, you probably have no choice but to visit a store. Sometimes they are willing to waive the fee, you might consider asking that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a prepaid customer already?

Do you want to add her under your account?  In that case you don't need to give Koodo her credit information.

If you want to have 2 separate account, then Koodo need to run a credit check for her line. You mentioned you updated the address. It might not updated on the system yet...? To hats why it doesn't go through.

It will be a new account for her under her name and credit card. 

We already called the bank and said everything is updated and got no problem at all. I don't know why still we can't register. 

John

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was the address different and you just changed it to match? That could be an issue as it could take time to update. 

However with credit checks it's difficult to say that is the reason. You may need to bite the bullet and go in store.

If you are a koodo customer too you can refer your spouse  and receive a referral credit. Just follow the referral instructions to a tee

https://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/refer/ab/