Koodo Community

unable login in my account

• 29 October 2021
  • 11 replies

it shows that i still waiting for approval, but when i tried access with account owner information, i got error for login in since email is wrong? looking to get chat or phone assistance from real koodo customer service person and not robot.

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you successfully logged in to self serve before? 

Hello @RaivoJ! You’ll receive a private message from us shortly. Please get back to us whenever you get the time and we’ll be happy to assist.

What is going on with koodo woerd stuff keeps happening it seems like there may be people hacking i got wierd email snd nowni cant get into my account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is going on with koodo woerd stuff keeps happening it seems like there may be people hacking i got wierd email snd nowni cant get into my account

What email did you get? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you provide us with a screenshot of the email you received? That way, we would be able to better assist you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And you didn't order anything? 

You were able to login to self serve previously but not anymore? 

Have you tried to reset your password by selecting forgot password? 

I order an iphone 12 mini and nothing came they put tab balance to zero but i got this email if its true i would like to get it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I order an iphone 12 mini and nothing came they put tab balance to zero but i got this email if its true i would like to get it

Did you email the webstore after purchasing your iPhone 12 mini? 

I know this phone is currently on back order as Apple hasn't delivered their shipment yet 

Why did i bot get refunded for shipping seeing as i did not recieve a phone would like thatback

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did everything else get refunded aside from the shipping? 

Do you have an email confirmation or pdf ebill that shows this?