Koodo Community

title

• 20 November 2021
  • 2 replies

So i have a 70$ 30-Gb data plan with the rest of the usual stuff that comes with the plan , i also have an additional 6gb because koodo cant seem to put out a plan that is suitable for me , i still run out , i purchased 1gb for 25 last night and  then today i had to purchase another one , right after i purchased it i received a text message saying ive used 50 percent of my data and then 2 seconds later i received a text saying ive used 90 percent and then 2 seconds after that one saying i just used up a whole gb within 30 seconds … i didnt even leave the page i was on .  First off why cant koodo simply meet their customers needs , 50$ for 2gb is absolutely insane . Second off how did i get robbed for gb in less then a min ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you need more than 36GB of data then you should look towards Telus.

$85 for 40GB or $100 for 60GB of high speed data and unlimited low speed after that.

As for your data being used quick, if there was a download or update in the background that your phone was doing, that could easily use that much data that quick.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So i have a 70$ 30-Gb data plan with the rest of the usual stuff that comes with the plan , i also have an additional 6gb because koodo cant seem to put out a plan that is suitable for me , i still run out , i purchased 1gb for 25 last night and  then today i had to purchase another one , right after i purchased it i received a text message saying ive used 50 percent of my data and then 2 seconds later i received a text saying ive used 90 percent and then 2 seconds after that one saying i just used up a whole gb within 30 seconds … i didnt even leave the page i was on .  First off why cant koodo simply meet their customers needs , 50$ for 2gb is absolutely insane . Second off how did i get robbed for gb in less then a min ? 

There is a current deal with Telus and Bell where you can get 40GB of data for $85. You will be able to access their 5G network if your phone supports it. If you plan to use that much data in the long term, look into those options as it is only available for a limited time.