Koodo Community
Question

Switch to Happy Stack

• 26 February 2024
  • 6 replies

I just saw the deal for $59 a month for internet + the subscription services. I already have Koodo internet for $60/month, I subscribed a few months ago. Is it possible for me to switch to this deal and have both for $59/month? Or could I cancel my current internet service and switch to this one? Thank you for the help. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where are you seeing the $59 plan?

I just see the $60 plan myself

I saw it as an ad in the self serve portal under overview. It was at the bottom of the page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is not on mine so it may be a personalized offer.  If you click on that link what does it show you?

When I click on the link it brings me to the general happy stack page where it talks about stacking the phone plan, internet, and Stream+. There is a link further down where it asks if I’m already with Koodo, and it tells me to login and shop internet. However, when I login and shop internet, there is no mention of the internet & Stream+ for $59. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sounds like it is a promo for those who have not already signed up for the internet.

Which means even if you canceled and tried to sign up for it, it may not appear for you.

The cancelation process also takes time.

Seems to be a risky proposition

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Jcl42 

At the moment, the lowest Internet plan is $65.

If you have already Koodo Mobility and you sign up for the $65 Koodo Internet plan, you will get $21 off. If you add Stream+ Basic (current regular price $20), you will get another discount $5.

In total, for Koodo Internet (the plan mentioned above $65) and Stream+ Basic, you will pay $59 + tax (after discounts), when you already have a Koodo Mobility account.