Skip to main content
Question

Stream + Shenanigans

• 11 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello All, since March 21 … I have had nothing but issues trying to get the “ Prime” portion of Stream+ fixed/activated properly.

Initially it was because of my existing Prime billed through Koodo and its just been one issue after another after that. The latest was today speaking to 2 levels of support with promise of a callback/resolution. After the call my subscription and receipts were gone!

The call went well and I can honestly say have always had pleasant CSR/Tech support.

Just noticed now that I can see my subscription has returned with Netflix/Disney activated. However Prime membership appears not to be activated even though I have the “Welcome to Prime” screenshot.

Now I’m not sure what to do. After getting the “Welcome to Prime” how long should it take to transfer to my Amazon Account?

Any assistance appreciated Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

I will add Prime was cancelled through Amazon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @K102 

Sorry to hear about this experience!

We see that Netflix and Disney+ have been activated.

If you canceled your Prime membership through , you will still need to wait until the subscription gets deactivated through Amazon. (it depends when the billing cycle ends for your Prime membership through Amazon)

Thank you Flo!

This is the Amazon message for cancellation. it appears to have been deactivated? This was processed on May 06

2024-05-06, 11:18:59 a.m.

amazon prime

Your Store | Deals Store | Shop All

Departments

Hello from Amazon

Your Amazon Prime membership has been cancelled, per your request.

Since you have not used your Amazon Prime benefits, you'll get a full refund of which should be processed within the next 3 to 5 business days and will appear as a credit on your card's next billing statement. If your latest membership charge is still processing, we'll issue the refund as soon as the charge is completed.

Thank you for trying Amazon Prime and shopping at Amazon.ca.

Best regards,

Amazon.ca Customer Service

www.amazon.ca

© 2020 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon,