Koodo Community

Recent Screen won't update

• 23 January 2022
  • 6 replies

When I enter my phone app and go to "Recent", it states that "today" is October 29th and I cannot see any ongoing or outgoing calls since that date.

My phone correctly states today's date as January 23, this is the only screen I can find with the wrong date. It's been frustrating trying to return missed calls

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I enter my phone app and go to "Recent", it states that "today" is October 29th and I cannot see any ongoing or outgoing calls since that date.

My phone correctly states today's date as January 23, this is the only screen I can find with the wrong date. It's been frustrating trying to return missed calls

Which device are you currently using? 

It's a Pixel 3a XL

Which device are you currently using? 

It's a Pixel 3a XL

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's a Pixel 3a XL

It seems to be a recurring issue.

Have you tried doing this? Try going to the Settings menu and bring up Apps. Click the Phone app. Make sure the permissions for call logs are still allowed. Then clear the cache. You may also need to clear the data, but that would remove previous calls.

It's a Pixel 3a XL

It seems to be a recurring issue.

Have you tried doing this? Try going to the Settings menu and bring up Apps. Click the Phone app. Make sure the permissions for call logs are still allowed. Then clear the cache. You may also need to clear the data, but that would remove previous calls.

Call logs were still marked as allowed. I just tried clearing my call history, and that night have worked. It shows that I tried to call my wife after, so that's an improvement

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Call logs were still marked as allowed. I just tried clearing my call history, and that night have worked. It shows that I tried to call my wife after, so that's an improvement

Glad to hear it’s working now!