Koodo Community
Question

Question about calls from my number

• 7 August 2023
  • 3 replies

This morning I was outside of any cell service area and my phone was powered down. At the same time my mother had missed a call from my phone number. I checked my call history on self serve and there was no call placed at that time. 

How is this possible?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Is there reason to be concerned? 

What should I do about it? 

Thanks for you input in advance. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is that the only instance of this occuring? Are you absolutely certain that her log is correct? Maybe she just switched on her phone and it registered at that moment, rather than when you actually called her? Just some thoughts...

Sophia, thanks for your reply. This is the only instance that I am aware of at this time, but I can add that her phone did ring she just did not reach it in time to answer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That was indeed strange. As you already check selfserve to see if there was an outgoing call from your number to your mom, I guess the issue might not be from your direct cell number.

Could you double check her phone to see if that was a call from your cell number or any other app?. I asked because sometimes calls from facebook/Whatsapp/skype was also registered in the call log of the phone.