Koodo Community
Solved

Port Elgin SOSS

• 7 September 2023
  • 7 replies

What is going on.  This is the 3rd time in just over a week my phone is on SOS mode.  The 4th time in a month.  This is unacceptable.  And before anyone tells me to call Koodo Customer Service.  MY PHONE IS ON SOS.

icon

Best answer by B.Johnston.136 8 September 2023, 03:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What location? Oh Port Elgin. What plan? What phone? I don't think I have seen other people from that area with your issue, so perhaps it's something else?

Everyone is down in Port Elgin and Southampton. My phone is an iPhone, it is not my phone only. My phone, my wife’s phone, anyone at work who is unfortunate enough to have Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I dont see any active outages.  Your best bet would be to report the outage here

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

I have reported it each time we have had an outage.  NEVER have they updated the local outages.  This is ridiculous.  Seriously thinking of taking my business elsewhere.  I have been with Koodo for over 10 years, but the customer service from them has become atrocious 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does anyone else with Koodo or Telus in the area have the same problem?

Yes, It is resolved now.  However, it was down for 6 hours only this time, the last 2 times it was off for over 20 hours each time.  It was exclusive to this area, if you headed out of the area, your phone would work.

Turns out Koodo Customer service’s attitude is too bad, we don’t care, live with it.