Koodo Community
Solved

pause data but keep talk & text for one billing cycle

• 6 February 2022
  • 2 replies

I'd like to pause data but keep talk & text for one billing cycle on one of my lines. I have tried to connect with customer service but not getting anywhere there. What are my options? Pls help!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 6 February 2022, 13:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

If you are a postpaid customer,you cannot simply pause data as they bundled it in the plan. You would have to change your current plan into something else. That could be done in selfserve. However,when you want to change back,you would have to select an “in market” plan at that time. (your current plan might not be available)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@RayGun You have 2 lines. Both of them are on plans with shock-free-data. Meaning, once the data in your monthly allotment is used up you it will be blocked and you will only spend more if you want to. 

If you mean you want to change plans to a talks and text one you could do that, jutt bear in mind the plans you have now you may not be able to get back after wards if they are no longer available. 

Also, when you say your tried to get in touch with us, what happened? For the last few year we have been operating on a callback basis as customers prefer that, rather than waiting on hold. Simply go to koodo.com/chat ask your questions, if the virtual assistant can’t answer we will offer time slots to call you back.