Koodo Community
Solved

number transfer issue

• 1 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I have been trying to transfer my phone number from virgin to koodo. I followed the steps and after clicking submit, I keep receiving the same message ( error occurred,  please refresh the page or try again in 1 hour). I even tried from different phone but same issue happening for the past couple days.

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 1 September 2022, 14:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser's cache and try again. 

Is the rest of self serve working for you? 

Are you getting a port transfer text to your Virgin sim card? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have been trying to transfer my phone number from virgin to koodo. I followed the steps and after clicking submit, I keep receiving the same message ( error occurred,  please refresh the page or try again in 1 hour). I even tried from different phone but same issue happening for the past couple days.

Since you are having issues with the transfer, you can call 1-844-232-7678 to reach someone in the Koodo porting department. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Kalthoum1  We don’t see any port requests in your account. Here is a helpful article to top up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kalthoum1 - I can see why the number transfer might not be working. It can be fixed, but for security purposes, this can only be done with an agent over the phone. Please call the number @MilkyWay mentioned above.