Koodo Community
Solved

No international support available

• 5 December 2022
  • 9 replies

So I’ve been travelling for the past 12 months internationally and now while trying to schedule a call back using Koodo Assist I found out that Koodo doesn’t even call toll-free, international or extension based phone numbers! I am currently using international phone number and enrolled in a Seasonal Hold plan which is coming to the end and I can’t even schedule a call back to my international number or talk to an agent, no option to send online message via my online account selfServe either. Has anyone had similar issues or taken this matter to next level? 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 5 December 2022, 15:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Apparently you should be able to pick a plan from self serve now. However if that is not available for some reason, from abroad the best way to contact Koodo is by sending a Facebook or Twitter DM.

Yes, I am dealing with that right now. I just sent them a DM thru their fbook page. Hopefully I hear back from them! Thank you for that suggestion Sophia!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can also always get assistance on this forum and we'd be happy to help as best we can or forward you to the proper help.

Hi Goran,

Do you work with Koodo-Can you review my bill?

I want to pay monthly payments until my bill is paid off, can you help me  set that up?

Thanks, 

M.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, we are volunteers and have no access to your account - be glad of that 😁

All jokes aside, what exactly do you mean with setting up monthly payments? Are you currently not in Canada?

Anyway, you said that you sent them a message on Facebook - hang tight, they will get back to you. It’s not instant chat, so it might be hours or even a few days, depending on how busy they are.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you mean setting up a payment arrangement for a past due bill? 

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/past-due-bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The article assumes you’re in Canada to do a callback, but in your case, without a number to call collect for, you’ll have to speak with the rep on FB about it if you’re past due. Otherwise if you can give more details, it’d be appreciated.

Wait. If you are overseas and you need support, you need to go through FB???!?  That’s absurd. And if you don’t have a FB account?

I am beyond baffled at the lack of options for support. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wait. If you are overseas and you need support, you need to go through FB???!?  That’s absurd. And if you don’t have a FB account?

I am beyond baffled at the lack of options for support. 

If you can have a Canadian number overseas, then you can schedule to that one. Facebook and Twitter messaging is free and convenient so people often suggest that type of communication.