Koodo Community
Question

new account, txt and call issue

• 24 November 2022
  • 2 replies

hello everyone, i got new sim card from Koodo, I can send message and I can call outgoing but I cant receive an incoming txt or reply and i cant receive calls (incoming).. I cannot find Koodo’s customer service number to call.. I use different phone but same issue.

please help

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems you didn’t have a proper number transfer. How did you get the SIM card? As of now, do you have selfserve access ? 
Also, are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hello everyone, i got new sim card from Koodo, I can send message and I can call outgoing but I cant receive an incoming txt or reply and i cant receive calls (incoming).. I cannot find Koodo’s customer service number to call.. I use different phone but same issue.

please help

Did you update the new SIM card to your Self-Serve account? You can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
  2. On the Overview page, click Self Serve and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
  3. Select Change your SIM card.
  4. Enter your new SIM number in the text box and click Continue.
  5. A 5-digit verification code will be sent to your current phone. In case your SIM is lost/damaged, the verification code will be sent to another line or to an email address on your account.
  6. Once you’ve entered the verification code, you can now insert your new SIM card into your phone. Turn the phone off and back on again. Heads up! It may take up to 15 minutes for your SIM to be activated.