Koodo Community
Question

my service is not working.

• 21 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Everytime I try making a call it says my phone is not active on my service. My balanced is paid in full so I'm not sure why it isn't working. I scheduled a call back but most likely won't receive the call. How do I get in contact with a rep as everything is automated now and no help!

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try restarting your phone.  That can typically solve most issues, before we get too deep into things.

If that doesnt work, Are our on a prepaid plan or postpaid plan?

Was the service working before or did you just sign up / get your sim in the mail?

I am on monthly. And it just stopped this morning been with koodo for years 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Octoberlaleh  We have looked into your account, and everything seems in order. Your service was restored today. We have refreshed the backend just to be on the safe side. 

Please restart your device and everything should be functional. 

Let us know if you’re still having issues. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo I tried restarting my phone it is still not working. It keeps telling me to call client care for more issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Octoberlaleh  Can you please try again, we have refreshed all 3 lines, to be sure. 

If it's still not working, you will need to schedule a callback to get help from a tech. You can use this link:  www.koodo.com/chat

Edit: Since your line is not working due to a suspension, even if your account has been reactivated, you can try dialing #227

@Boa_Guy Koodo I have tried about 5 times at this point. I restarted it, tried making a call and got the same thing 7B1 your phone is not active on this service call clinet care for more problems. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since you will need a working phone number to receive a callback, I would suggest downloading the Fongo Mobile app. You will get a free local Canadian phone number and the app works over Wi-Fi (or mobile data). The app is available for Android and iOS devices. Koodo Assist should work with any phone number in Canada allowing you to schedule a callback.

Fongo Mobile app