Koodo Community

MULTIPLE IMPORTANT SOLUTIONS OR ANSWERS NEEDED

• 23 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Look into simplify and secure a way, to not only see usage at any given time without having to ask someone or not rely on tracking that have technical issues, And also looking for direct information on having the ability to switch the SIM card to a decent without any extra cost or having to create a new account, or any nonsense due to I'm not fully knowing what companies or plans were available, and not knowing that I would actually need the option of an Esim as well as a physical due to underestimating the amount of data I actually use (⁠^⁠~⁠^⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

To simplify the info down and give you the questions I need to ask because I was not able to find the information myself.

1. Can I get my physical SIM card change to an Esim with no issue and no extra cost?

2. Is there a way to be able to access the self serve options for only a specific plan/phone?  Is there a way to be added as the second user who's able to modify or have access to changing plan or extras? 

(For example you had a family member can they do it You help a friend to maybe added is there a way to have an account owner  status and access to every single detail of every plan and phone but somehow have the ability to add the secondary user or some type of authorized user access for a specific number / plan?

3. Next and last question would be if any of my inquiries were just impossible and not able to do what are the options to securely see data usage in be able to change and whatever may be needed..... Do what options are there available that I have no idea about to solve my issue of needing a physical SIM card to be changed to an Esim? With all possibility of not having extra charges or have an a huge fee...... And this is also knowing that if I were to change companies in the middle of the planned term If there is a prorated charge and to change companies you would still need the amount for the plan as it would probably be prepaid and not monthly bill only because Kudo is known to be the less strict and seems to give everybody a chance no matter their credit.... If other companies were like that I wouldn't have to ask ......(⁠ノ⁠`⁠Д⁠´⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘♪thank you for the time taken to answer hopefully all these questions and I get to finally have a solution due to the horrible ability of finding solutions to the not natural predicament I usually find myself in lol⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

1. You can switch to eSIM with no issues, but not without cost. Every time you swap phones, you will need to purchase a new one.

2. Yes, you can authorize another user with limited access.

3. When you leave Koodo, there will be a prorated last invoice, plus you would have to pay back any tab bonus if you purchase a phone with your plan.

I can't answer your question about your credit rating being accepted, but if you prefer to go prepaid, look into Public Mobile. They have good plans and never any unexpected cost.