Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo complaint

• 12 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I need Koodo’s help to provide me with a phone number for an incoming call that was a private number. I tried calling Koodo customer service and technical support and they could not help me. The person threatened me and I need the phone to contact the local police. Please call me so we can discuss this serious situation further. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 12 March 2023, 02:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need Koodo’s help to provide me with a phone number for an incoming call that was a private number. I tried calling Koodo customer service and technical support and they could not help me. The person threatened me and I need the phone to contact the local police. Please call me so we can discuss this serious situation further. 

I do not think Koodo would be able to further assist you if you already tried to schedule a callback. Is there a particular reason why this person called you? Did they put you in any imminent danger? 

I want the phone number to report the issue to the police. If Koodo had ethics they would provide the information to me. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I want the phone number to report the issue to the police. If Koodo had ethics they would provide the information to me. 

You can call 911 if you feel an immediate threat. Your local police number should be found easily by google search.