Skip to main content
Solved

Is it possible to reactivate a cancelled account?

• 24 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi!

I briefly switched to another provider only to find out that I clearly prefer Koodo. Is there any way of reactivating my cancelled koodo account so that I can choose a plan and switch back? 

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there,

so you actually have 15 days to reactivate your old account and switch back to Koodo. You would need to talk to a rep to do this and would need your old Koodo SIM card. If you don’t have the old one you would need to acquire one first from either a Koodo kiosk or a Telus corporate store otherwise they will need to send you one in the mail and that takes time. To speak to a rep you can setup a call by following the chat bot at Koodo.com/help. Some more information on cancelling your previous service and reconnecting can be found here too https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo

I hope this helps 🙂👍 worse case if you can see a rep at a Koodo kiosk they can also call their support team and port you back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @ZePoulpe  You can reactivate your account within 90 days after cancelation.