Koodo Community
Solved

i need help pleaee

• 13 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey so my phone I have a iPhone 14 plus it cracked and screen wont work I can’t use my SIM card in my iPhone 12 so I can’t make a claim so what am I supposed to do 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 13 May 2023, 18:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey so my phone I have a iPhone 14 plus it cracked and screen wont work I can’t use my SIM card in my iPhone 12 so I can’t make a claim so what am I supposed to do 

Did you sign up for Device Complete Care? If not, have you considered bringing the phone to your nearest Mobile Klinik location or local mobile phone repair store to get your screen fixed?

Hey, we do have device care, the nearest Koodo is about 4 hours away 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey, we do have device care, the nearest Koodo is about 4 hours away 

With Device Care Complete you can make the claim here: https://www.phoneclaim.com/koodo/ or if you’re having troubles doing it online, call 1-844-574-1839.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Why happens when you try to use your sim in your iPhone 12? They both take the same sim card size so it should work. 

Why happens when you try to use your sim in your iPhone 12? They both take the same sim card size so it should work. 

It did thank you I tried last night and I thought it didn’t fit because I was kinda worked up about my phone breaking