Koodo Community
Question

How do I contact customer service?

• 23 October 2022
  • 5 replies

I requested a callback through the chat bot and scheduled it for today. I received a text message saying I'll be getting a call shortly. It's been 30 minutes now and I haven't received a call. So what am I supposed to do?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@alalalalaa Looks like you did receive your call a few min ago. 

Need someone to call me ASAP my phone won’t ring when Koodo calls all it says is missed call right away no real phone call! 

Hello @Natasha Marsman! We’ve just sent you a message in private, feel free to get back to us anytime. 

hello! I cancelled my phone number(7786761226) a month ago because I was going to another country. But I'm still getting bill reminders this month. But my phone number has only been emergency calls since it was cancelled last month. how to solve this problem? Why am I still getting bills? At the time of cancellation, you told me on the phone that the extra bill I paid would be returned to me within a week, but I haven't received it yet

. I tried to make an appointment, but now my mobile phone number can only be used for emergency calls, so I cannot receive phone feedback. I am not in Canada now and cannot contact the staff. I wonder if you can help me here. I'm worried about the bill affecting my credit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Megan Chen Did you have a chance to look at what the bills show? It shows there is a credit. There is a negative sign in front of the number which means we owe you. This will be refunded to you via a cheque (no other way) and sent to address (6-8 weeks) on file you had with us at the time of cancellation.