Koodo Community
Question

horrible reception dropped calls and nobody can hear me on the other end

• 22 August 2022
  • 1 reply

We just moved to Goderich 3 weeks ago.  If we get or try to call anyone the call gets dropped or they can’t hear us and hang up.  It has been impossible to actually talk to anyone at koodo to get this resolved.  Koodo assist is a joke!!!!  I finally went thru all hoops and had to book a call back ….for 2 days later.  I waited for the call even ran outside with my phone when koodo called ...the call still got dropped.  Riccardo from koodo called back but couldn’t hear me so he hung up. Then he called back but it went right to voicemail.  He leaves a message saying he called 3 times and I didn’t answer!!!!!!  Then..the next day they send me a text asking me to rate Riccardos service and was my problem resolved.  I answered poor to all questions .  Then a text comes in and says text back additional information.  I type it all out hit send...text comes back saying to book a call via koodo assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This needs to get resolved or I am cancelling all 3 phones and going with another provider.  

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We just moved to Goderich 3 weeks ago.  If we get or try to call anyone the call gets dropped or they can’t hear us and hang up.  It has been impossible to actually talk to anyone at koodo to get this resolved.  Koodo assist is a joke!!!!  I finally went thru all hoops and had to book a call back ….for 2 days later.  I waited for the call even ran outside with my phone when koodo called ...the call still got dropped.  Riccardo from koodo called back but couldn’t hear me so he hung up. Then he called back but it went right to voicemail.  He leaves a message saying he called 3 times and I didn’t answer!!!!!!  Then..the next day they send me a text asking me to rate Riccardos service and was my problem resolved.  I answered poor to all questions .  Then a text comes in and says text back additional information.  I type it all out hit send...text comes back saying to book a call via koodo assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This needs to get resolved or I am cancelling all 3 phones and going with another provider.  

Have you tried enabling wifi calling on your phone? It should give you a better network connection, especially when you have little or no network coverage. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/wifi-calling