Koodo Community
Question

Getting calls

• 21 September 2023
  • 4 replies

When we i receive calls my networks doesn’t work. I’ve been trying for 2 months now to have this fixed. I’m all out of ideas on what to do with this Waco as network, probably going to end up switching providers. No one is able to assist me with this. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From your description, the issue could be caused by many possible reasons.

What plan are you on? Is it active and were all bills paid? Can you log into selfserve to check if there was any message there?

As well, which phone are you using and how was the signal reception in your area?

Yes my account active! Never had a late payment since I started the plan and also I have a IPhone 12. All of which wouldn’t make the service bad. I reached out to different representatives all tried different methods nothing works. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes my account active! Never had a late payment since I started the plan and also I have a IPhone 12. All of which wouldn’t make the service bad. I reached out to different representatives all tried different methods nothing works. 

How is signal in your area? How many bar of signal did you have? Have you tried to put the SIM card in another phone to see if anything changes?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And outgoing calls, texts and data all work without issue?