Koodo Community
Question

for help!

hello, everyone!  first i am sorry to you for my poor english. i bought this koodo card on Jan 28 at victoria city BC province。i need to pay 15 dollar per month。i‘d like to  pay through the online self-service yesterday everning。i suddenly found my email is wrong and i also did not know my passport so that i could not get my passport by the wrong email。so i have to be here for your help。 

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hello, everyone!  first i am sorry to you for my poor english. i bought this koodo card on Jan 28 at victoria city BC province。i need to pay 15 dollar per month。i‘d like to  pay through the online self-service yesterday everning。i suddenly found my email is wrong and i also did not know my passport so that i could not get my passport by the wrong email。so i have to be here for your help。 

Did you order it online or in-store? If it was done in-store, have you reached out to your store rep to check your email? Were you given a Customer Service Agreement after you received the SIM card?

hello, i appreciate your answer for me! i bought this koodo mobile card at the in-door. rep

gave me this phone number and transaction summary. my english is very poor, i did not check the content of summary. email written on it is wrong and sorry to forget the passport about my count. so i could not find my passport through my wrong email. i booked the callback by smart assistant, i could hardly understang what the customer service said because of my poor english. so i had to post on the forum. should i go to the in-door to vary my email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you open up your account at a store, then the best way is to go back to the store and sort this out.

thank you very much!i will go to the store to solve the problem.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you know if you signed up for a prepaid account or a postpaid account? 

hello,i have paied the first monthly fee 15 dollar when i got the phone number in Jan 28. as i want to study the self-service in Feb 4 that i suddenly found i could not log in because my email provided to rep is wrong.  regarding to your suggestion i will go to the store for rep to vary my correct email tomorrow. thank you!   

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does your $15 plan include? 

hello,15 dollar plan includes 100 minutes unlimited incoming calls and 250MB bonus data .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That sounds like a prepaid plan. It might be tricky to change the email if you or the store rep does not know the password. 

If a rep at the store is unable to help, it may not be fixable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That sounds like a prepaid plan. It might be tricky to change the email if you or the store rep does not know the password. 

If a rep at the store is unable to help, it may not be fixable.

I agree. It may be difficult to fix it…

@Shuxu Jian 

If it was set up by a rep at a store and they made mistake to put your email wrong ( although it was a nice things they have done for you since they don't have to do it), then you can ask them open another prepaid account.

This time, you can try it by yourself.  Or if you need their assistance, meke sure you check your email address and spelling with them. 

hello, thanks to two the above friends for your detailed answers! I have gone to the store for help in today morning, fortunately the koodo store rep recorded my passport. He was a very warm-hearted and varied the correct email successfully at last. athough it took me about an hour to walk to the store, I think i t was pretty worth for me because the problem had been solved in time. I have already returned home and successfully logged in self-service by myself. i appreciate Dennis for his petient guidance yesterday, so i decide to go to the store for help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We are happy to hear it is working for you.  If you have any future questions, please feel free to come back here to ask.

OK!🙏