Koodo Community

Feedback for Katherine out west

• 18 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have to say my new activation experience with the system was not great. I didn’t receive my SIM card for two whole weeks only to find out it was sent back to Koodo. I had my newly activated account closed by Koodo with a bunch of charges put on it, while the entire time I wasn’t even using the service.

I only received the feedback form a month later and I wanted to be sure the recognition to the call center representative was properly captured since the survey wasn’t capable of separating my actual activation experience and the customer service after the fact. 

I wanted to give a HUGE shout out to Katherine from out west. She called me back on three separate days to deal with removing the charges on the closed account, creating a new account, facilitating me getting my hands on a SIM card and answering all my questions. She was super professional, patient and persistent in getting me up and running with Koodo. Thanks so much Katherine!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Tdan Thank you for sharing! We will definitely reach out to Katherine! It’s super unfortunate we fumbled out of the gate, but sounds like the recovery (solely by Katherine) was great.  She deserves a huge thanks from all of us!