Koodo Community
Solved

device care complete i need help

Hey so I broke my iPhone 14 plus and as far as I know it’s just my screen, I saw somewhere it said it was 39$ to replace my screen, and now I can’t find that can anyone from Koodo please help me find that page?.

thank you

icon

Best answer by Allan M 15 May 2023, 06:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well, did you buy extra for Koodo device care? It is not an automatic feature of a Koodo plan though. You can check your pdf bill to see if you had it or not. Find more here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/device-care-complete

If you did pay for it, you can follow the webpage to repair the screen. if you didn't, you might have to find a reliable shop to get it fixed on your own money unfortunately 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey so I broke my iPhone 14 plus and as far as I know it’s just my screen, I saw somewhere it said it was 39$ to replace my screen, and now I can’t find that can anyone from Koodo please help me find that page?.

thank you

Are you referring to this document? I believe you were trying to submit a claim with your broken screen. https://www.phoneclaim.com/koodo/pdf/Koodo_DCC_TCs_PDF_From_February_1_2023.pdf

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You have to submit a repair request like I mentioned on your other post: 

Once you contact Asurion (the device care provider), they will provide you with the options available for you. If the phone is eligible for the $39 screen repair they will let you know, take the payment, and then you’ll bring the phone to your closest mobile klinik location.

If you don’t have a mobile klinik nearby/are unwilling/unable to travel to one, you will have to pay the full device replacement fee.

Well, did you buy extra for Koodo device care? It is not an automatic feature of a Koodo plan though. You can check your pdf bill to see if you had it or not. Find more here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/device-care-complete

If you did pay for it, you can follow the webpage to repair the screen. if you didn't, you might have to find a reliable shop to get it fixed on your own money unfortunately 

I pay for complete device care 

Once you contact Asurion (the device care provider), they will provide you with the options available for you. If the phone is eligible for the $39 screen repair they will let you know, take the payment, and then you’ll bring the phone to your closest mobile klinik location.

If you don’t have a mobile klinik nearby/are unwilling/unable to travel to one, you will have to pay the full device replacement fee.

Thank you 

What’s the device replacement mean? Like I get a new phone or can u explain? Sorry I’m a little slow

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s a higher fee and they simply send you a replacement phone and then you send them back the old one.

Best to reach out to them though so that they can give you specific details based on your case. Pricing and availability is different based on phone, location, etc.

It’s a higher fee and they simply send you a replacement phone and then you send them back the old one.

Best to reach out to them though so that they can give you specific details based on your case. Pricing and availability is different based on phone, location, etc.

Hey it does say 200$ for a replacement so that means I get a new phone and then then mine back? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey it does say 200$ for a replacement so that means I get a new phone and then then mine back? 

Yes you will get a new phone (may be refurbished) and you will need to send your damaged one to them.

@Allan M does Complete Device care also cover iPhones?  I thought iphones can only have Applecare?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dennis the older Koodo Protection Plan did not but the newer Device Care Complete now does include iPhones.