Koodo Community
Question

Customer Service Email

• 4 April 2023
  • 5 replies

How do I contact Koodo Customer Support via online/email? I am not in an area f service and would like to communicate with a representative regarding my plan, but I am unable to receive a call back. Please help, thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Email isn't an option. There is a callback option but you can start getting help here too. What did you want to know about your plan? Is it normal to not haverreception where you are or is it a new issue?

I am unable to receive a call back because I am not in the country. How can I contact support in a different way?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We can flag a rep here for you, just need a few more details on what exactly you’re trying to do so that we can make sure it’s something that requires a rep and then relay any necessary information to them to help you out! And as well guide you to the right rep/resource as reps here can only do certain things.

Having the same problem in reaching someone to change three plans - won’t provide the desired ones online - solution for me - switching to shaw mobile, already moved one - they can have the other 3 now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am unable to receive a call back because I am not in the country. How can I contact support in a different way?

Since you are unable to schedule a callback, you can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo