Koodo Community

Customer Service

• 16 December 2021
  • 7 replies

I am a Koodo Customer. I am currently outside of the country and would like to speak with a customer service agent. I do not have my Canadian phone active while abroad. I tried the 18669956636 number but it doesn’t give me the option to speak with an Agent. Can you please help? 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You likely will not be able to speak over the phone with one while you are out of country. What’s your question? We can help you here and there are reps here as well to further assist as needed.

I returned a phone within the 14 days satisfaction period and stayed with my current phone. 

My bill is showing a $50 activation fee and a $10 tab charge which are not supposed to be there. 

Also, I am trying to add some add on like roaming but I can’t do it because it “plans and add-ons can't be changed within 33 days of renewing your account”. My account was not renewed as I returned the phone. 

Can you help me with this? Thanks.

Hi, just wonder if a Koodo expert can follow up on my question.

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I returned a phone within the 14 days satisfaction period and stayed with my current phone. 

My bill is showing a $50 activation fee and a $10 tab charge which are not supposed to be there. 

Also, I am trying to add some add on like roaming but I can’t do it because it “plans and add-ons can't be changed within 33 days of renewing your account”. My account was not renewed as I returned the phone. 

Can you help me with this? Thanks.

I doubt you can get back the connection fee, since you did the activation in-store, but you should not be paying the $10 Tab charge.

As for the add-ons, you should be able to do it with the assistance of a Koodo rep. In the meantime, I have flagged one to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Javier R , We have applied the necessary credits on your account. All is in order, you can verify in your Self-serve.  We have also added the Roaming add-ons to your account, as requested. :) 

Hi, thanks for updating the information. 

Also, my account was not renewed as I got back to my previous plan and kept my old pone. I keep getting the messsage” Sorry, plans and add-ons can't be changed within 33 days of renewing your account. Please try again after the 33-day period is over”. Can you please adjust this so I don’t get this message?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, thanks for updating the information. 

Also, my account was not renewed as I got back to my previous plan and kept my old pone. I keep getting the messsage” Sorry, plans and add-ons can't be changed within 33 days of renewing your account. Please try again after the 33-day period is over”. Can you please adjust this so I don’t get this message?

Thanks. 

I don’t think that is something the Koodo reps can fix. They may have to direct your request to the technical support team.

For anything else you need to change on your Self-Serve account that cannot be done by yourself, let us know and we will flag a rep for you.