Koodo Community
Solved

Credit for joining Koodo when you know a Koodo customer

• 13 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Recently, a friend of mine joined Koodo and purchased a plan. When they were checking out, their Koodo representative informed them that if they know someone who wants to join Koodo, they along with the person they know will get a $50 credit.

My friend told me about this and I found a plan I would like to switch over to. My question is what information do I need to know about my friend when I tell the Koodo representative about the credit offer? Is knowing their name and number fine? Or will I also require their account number? Thank you for the help!

icon

Best answer by Allan M 13 May 2023, 22:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your friend will go to this link, https://koodo.com/refer, click start referring, login, and then will be presented with a bunch of options to send a referral link.

They’ll send you that link, you’ll click on it, and enter your email, then it’ll say something like “once your account is activated come back here and enter your phone number.

Then you activate your Koodo Account, make sure it’s fully active, and finish off the final steps of the referral.

The rep helping you should be able to help guide you through the process as well. You just need to make sure you have that link from your friend first!