Koodo Community
Solved

contact customer service

• 23 January 2023
  • 11 replies

How can I get in contact with customer service? Been trying since Thursday and the one time chat assist actually loaded it told me callbacks were not available. Since then it doesn't load and I have tried about 100 times on multiple phones, tablets and two computers. Why is there no phone number? This is ridiculous, I want to speak to a rep on the phone

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 24 January 2023, 05:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What’s the question that you want to ask customer service? We may be able to help out here!

It's billing specific, my bill doesn't add up to the total on it and is missing credits too

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you wanted to share some screenshots of the bill and let us know what’s missing/wrong, if it checks out we can flag a rep to take a look and make the necessary adjustments if applicable.

It's missing the additional line credits, and the math is wrong by 24.06 plus tax. I have no idea how they got to the amount they are charging based on any numbers listed. Why is there no customer service number? I shouldn't have to post pictures of my bill on the internet to have customer service review it, I should be able to call and discuss with an agent when I am able to call, not schedule callbacks. This is my first koodo issue since activating service years ago and if I knew customer service was actually like this I wouldn't have added 3 lines last month. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo is a digital first brand so the only way to talk to someone on the phone is to schedule a callback.

Sharing a screenshot helps reps here be able to quickly find and remedy any issues and only take a few seconds for a user to share which is why they’re asked for. If we can help do the little things, then a rep can just jump on, immediately see the issue, and fix it vs now having to spend time loading up an account and figuring out themselves. 
Just an extra step to try and help them out.

Regardless of that, if you’re uncomfortable or don’t want to post a screenshot, that’s okay as well. I’ll flag a rep anyways though to assist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Annoyed22 It looks like you indeed had a chance to talk to one of reps earlier today. I hope they were able to answer your questions. 

Hello, 

I need to chat with someone regarding payment

A/c # ******346

Number ********2258

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello, 

I need to chat with someone regarding payment

A/c # ******346

Number ********2258

@Inoch02 please start your own post with some details regarding the issue of your payment and we can help you there

I really need to speak to someone for mt account with Koodo and payment 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I really need to speak to someone for mt account with Koodo and payment 

@Taryn J Tom I recommend you create a new thread as this thread was something else.  you can also post your question about Koodo and payment in the forum. Someone might have the answer. If you really want to talk a rep you would have to schedule a callback but that might not be available right away.

I need to talk with a rep to discuss my bill which is way to high. I have scheduled call backs but received none.