• 19 January 2024
  • 6 replies

I can't hook up my apple tv it's bin over a year now and I pay for it pls help

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Pls help me set up apple tv I bin paying for it over a year now

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What sort of error(s) are you running into when you are trying to set it up?

Well I need login info I don't own an apple device I have a Samsung s21 fe 5g and I don't have an apple ID and last year when I made one I had to put in payment methods and they charged me onto of what I was paying u ... they refunded me but I lost the apple ID and I need ro be able ro log in to use my stream + with Netflix and discovery work just apple tv doesn't I need login info

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here are the steps you should follow if you are creating a new apple id (since you lost your old one):

1. Select the Activate button for AppleTV+ in your Koodo account.
  2. A pop-up message should appear, informing you that you need to use the same phone number that Stream+ was added with for Apple's two-factor authentication. Select Continue to proceed.
  3. Select Activate your AppleTV+.
  4. If you already have an existing Apple ID, sign in with your Apple ID. If you don't have an Apple ID, select Create New ID to continue with the next step.
  5. Enter your personal information, including your first name, last name, date of birth, email (which will be your Apple ID), and password. Agree to the terms and conditions, and click Continue.
  6. A verification code will be sent to the email address you provided. Enter the code and click Continue.
  7. You will be prompted to add a credit card payment method, although AppleTV+ is included as part of your Koodo Stream+ subscription and will not be charged immediately. This payment method may be used by Apple for future purchases.

No no they charge me for apple tv I have had it happen 3 months in a row they refunded me but I lost the ID they will do it again and it's not fair I pay u I shouldn't have to give them payment options cause they charge me then refund me but that's unacceptable and when I tell them I pay Koodo they refund me but at there leisure wich is also not fair

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yea I get that. My steps given above were on how to create a new apple id, and link it to your stream+ so that you aren’t double paying.

If you follow the steps above, it should get your services activated without paying twice.