Koodo Community
Question

Why is my billing amount not including the sale discount on first bill

I just switched from TELUS to Koodo, and I moved over to the promo 20GB plan that was on for $45 for 15 months plus another $5 bonus off each month for being a longtime TELUS customer. When I just checked my first bill, it has the cost listed at the full $60 amount. I am having no luck with the “self-assist” robot and it is actually quite frustrating trying to find any help with this company. What do I do?

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screen shot of page 3 or 4 of your detailed PDF ebill from self serve.  Just make sure you black out any personal info.  We can help explain or identify any issues with the credits.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you have a temporary number assigned prior to porting your number over to Koodo?  If so can we see a screenshot of that part of the bill?

No I’ve had this number for more than 5 years and they didn’t say anything about a temp number

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

and this is the only number shown on your detailed pdf ebill?  The previous page doesnt show another temporary number?  Im just confirming.

Nope nothing

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gotcha.  Ok there is definitely no credit applied.  Let me flag a rep for you

Thank you looking forward to getting this sorted

And I have to ask. How do they screw this up? I have seen multiple people complain about the same thing, that Koodo is not applying any promotions that are obviously the reason people chose them. This is a very poor look for someone's first experience with the company. I hope that this is the only issue I face while using their services

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @matmci 

I have checked your account and the credit was pending, but starting with the next bill.

I have adjusted the bill for you, please checked the amount due in self serve.

Sorry for the inconvenience created! 

Hello,

I’m facing the same problem and have been charged the total (non-discount) price.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I’m facing the same problem and have been charged the total (non-discount) price.

@JJ1990 can you please create a new post and include a screenshot of page 3 or 4 of your detailed PDF ebill from self serve that shows your plan and your missing credit