Koodo Community
Solved

whats with Koodo lately? double billed, not reporting payments made ?

• 14 January 2023
  • 1 reply

OK 

First of all, I've been with koodo twice.. once by choice, and once was trapped into it. Both have been a nightmare. I upgraded my billing awhile ago, and have been getting double billed ever since ! About 6 months plus ago , I was at 234 dollars owing on my tab and that hasn't gone down any. Then with the upgrade, got more data and visual voice-mail, but it's not on the billing and doesn't work. So what the hell am i paying for ?  They've reported 2 missed payments, but i pay through my bank... how can you say a 50 dollar bill is now 178 ! What the he'll Koodo!? A whole lot of time wasted to be told " according to our records" well according to MY RECORDS, I Want out of Koodo. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 14 January 2023, 19:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No one trapped you to sign a contract.  You thought it was good deal, and you signed up. But, there were issues with whatever you are not happy with.

You mentioned that "I upgraded my billing awhile ago", what do you mean by that? 

Did you upgrade your plan? From what plan to what plan? Did you buy a phone with it?

"I was at 234 dollars owing on my tab and that hasn't gone down any."

- Can you post a screenshot of your Tab history?

"They've reported 2 missed payments, but i pay through my bank... how can you say a 50 dollar bill is now 178 !"

- If they didn't receive $50/ mo for last 2 month, then at least $100 is short + current service...? Did you check your bank statement?