Koodo Community
Question

Upgrading phone before paying tab charge

• 5 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve upgraded my phone but I still had a remaining tab balance. Does this balance get carried over to my total tab balance with my new phone upgrade? What happens now? My order got approved and a new service agreement was sent to me but nothing about my previous tab balance was mentioned.

Also I got a phone plan with the winter sale going on, and it’s valid until January 9th but again, the new service agreement didn’t mention the bill credit. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It means any outstanding tab balance and tab bonus will be added to your next bill.

The service agreements never mention the credits. However when you checked out did you see the credits on the summary page? 

It means any outstanding tab balance and tab bonus will be added to your next bill.

The service agreements never mention the credits. However when you checked out did you see the credits on the summary page? 

Yes I did, it mentioned the credits. But on the self serve it’s showing my plan as $65 instead of $50. 

@Dennis Will the entire balance +tab bonus be added to my next bill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes that is how it shows since the credits are for a limited time. 

It is a $65 plan not a $50 plan.

Yes your remaining tab balance and tab bonus at the time of upgrading will be added to your next bill. 

Thank you Dennis!