Koodo Community
Question

Took over a year to get issue resolved, not complete yet!

• 2 April 2023
  • 1 reply

After about 20+ calls to Koodo over the last 14 months Freddy was the only one out of 20 +  promising agents to call me back. This has been a long an frustrating year +. Having been charged for a phone for the last year for a phone I never received, spending 30+ hours trying to get this resolved. Very frustrated for wasting so much time on the phone and numerous visits to a Koodo kiosk. Government involvement and Court was my only next step I could see, But thank you Fredy for caring enough to get back to me. Hopefully this is the end of it. They say it will take over a month to get my $1200+  refund back. Feeling very disillusioned with Koodo. I'm thinking they should compensate me for time wasted. Almost disappointed I didn't make it to court to get paid for my time. But I know that is wishful thinking. Thanks for making it to the end of my rant 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

After about 20+ calls to Koodo over the last 14 months Freddy was the only one out of 20 +  promising agents to call me back. This has been a long an frustrating year +. Having been charged for a phone for the last year for a phone I never received, spending 30+ hours trying to get this resolved. Very frustrated for wasting so much time on the phone and numerous visits to a Koodo kiosk. Government involvement and Court was my only next step I could see, But thank you Fredy for caring enough to get back to me. Hopefully this is the end of it. They say it will take over a month to get my $1200+  refund back. Feeling very disillusioned with Koodo. I'm thinking they should compensate me for time wasted. Almost disappointed I didn't make it to court to get paid for my time. But I know that is wishful thinking. Thanks for making it to the end of my rant 

It is disappointing to hear that happened to you. I hope you get your refund soon.