Koodo Community
Solved

telus | koodo mobility overcharge center?

• 26 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone.

This to my knowledge was not a scam as I've seen looking things up online but I have a credit with my cell coverage for apparently being overcharged.  It comes with a reference number and an amount but the link that was sent only worked once and now that I'm trying to redeem it the page is unavailable.  Everywhere I've seen for telus | koodo does not have this type of center. Any advice on if I actually have a lil under 200$ waiting for me?

Sincerely 

Anon

icon

Best answer by Allan M 26 September 2022, 16:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I'll append/comment the message that I received: 

Mobility Overcharge Center
Ref #--------

Billing Update: Your credit of $175.77 is ready, Visit here for more information https://cutt.ly/WVnPjtM

Telus | Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh heck yes, that's 100% a scam. I get no end of those messages too - if they were real, I'd be rich by now 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That message is spam and not real.

If Koodo is ever to issue money back to you it would either be straight to your account, your credit card, or by cheque.

If you entered any information in that link I would go and perform any necessary password changes, etc.

If you had overpaid with Koodo it would show on your billings. Koodo would not send a link for you to give personal information to obtain so called refund  - only scammers do this.

This is 100 % a scam and you need to change passwords as mentioned above if you gave out any personal information.