Koodo Community
Question

Tab Payoff and Tab Bonus Payoff

• 13 July 2023
  • 1 reply

A few question here for y'all:

In late May, I upgraded my phone because it was damaged beyond repair, and I still had about five months to go in my contract.

My phone bill last month was $67.80, which it said it would be. Well today, I got my phone bill for the month of July, and it's $355.63.

My plan costs $60, but I also have a $50 Tab Payoff - Upgrade charge, as well as a Tab Bonus Payoff - Upgrade charge worth $185.39. When I upgraded, the Tab Bonus said $10.

I just have a few questions:

What will my phone bill be for the month of August?

Is the Tab Payoff and the Tab Bonus Payoff just a one time charge?

If it the Tab Bonus Payoff charge just a one time payment is there any way to split the charge over two months?

Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tab pay off a d Tab bonus pay back is a one time thing.  Once you paid July bill of $355.63, then August bill will be your plan + new tab fee for your new phone.

You can't split in two months unfortunately 

Tab bonus is great if you don't  upgrade your phone for 24 months. But, if you need to or want to upgrade your phone, Tab bonus can be pain. I usually check how much Tab bonus is built in when Im looking for a new phone because there are chance you might want/ need upgrade before 24 months is done.