Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Bonus Confusion

• 1 October 2021
  • 1 reply

I want to leave koodo and pay off my phone.  I have $83,94 on my tab bonus but it doesn't give me the option to pay it off.. am I able to pay it off in store?

The tab balance I paid off ($195) was $15 monthly which equalled 13 months left, and the tab bonus is $83.94 with a $6.46 reduction monthly equals about 12 months left for that to reach $0 ... if I'm correct, combine that puts me at 25 months/ over two years left with kooddo which doesn't make sense because I have already been with koodo for one year out of a two year contract.

Since I paid the tab I just have the tab bonus (12 months)… is there any way to find out when the contract actually ends?

Any details in regards to the tab bonus plan would be appreciated as I am a little confused as to how it works and would like to pay it off so I can change plans.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 1 October 2021, 23:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They both should end at the same time (either 12 or 13 months).

What plan are you looking to change to? Unless your jumping down to a tall and text plan you wouldn't have to pay off your tab or tab bonus just to change your plan.

The reason it doesn't let you pay off the tab bonus is because it's only charged if you get a new phone or leave koodo. If you do either of those, then it will charge the remaining tab bonus to your bill.