Koodo Community
Question

Tab balance 0 but bill is the same

• 10 August 2023
  • 5 replies

My tab is paid off as of last month, its shows 0 in the balance section but my bill is still being charged for it. Do i pay the bill as is and get a credit on the next months bill or pay the bill minus the tab? please help the bill is due on the 17th. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s often that the upcoming bill is the final  month amount owing for the tab. When did you start your tab?

the tab hit 0 in June so July was the last month technically where it should of still been on my bill with the way the dates work on the billing cycle with koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the date that you bought the phone and when is your billing cycle dates?

(You can find the date you bought it in your self serve under my profile, your service agreements, download.)

I just reached 0 tab balance. If you sign into your account and look under Tab Balance it should show the following and if you click on the little circled i for more info it will explain as below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo Tab deduction date  wasn't calculated on the billing date. That was why there might be some discrepancy between the amount and the bill. Especially when you compare those 2 dates and payments

I Recommend you check the 1st date of the first tab payment in the tab history and calculate 24 payments to see when is your last tab payment.