Koodo Community
Question

super frustrated!

• 2 January 2023
  • 5 replies

I got a new phone and plan last month, and it was a deal for $65 a month to 40 a month instead. It was a black Friday deal....I was told the first bill would be $65, but I just got my second bill and it says I owe $60 and $40! Like seriously! It's suppose to be $40 a month, not $100!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you download the bill in selfserve and check the page 3 and 4 of it to see more detail of the charge? From your description it was hard to determine if Koodo charged your wrongly or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So the first part of your bill is a charge for a $65 plan since it is a partial billing cycle.  This is correct.

The 2nd part of your bill shows you did get a $20 credit to make it a $45 plan.  Are you a new customer that signed up during black friday?  Where did you sign up?

Yes and yes I got it at PC mobile. But what's that 60 above it....

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $60 charge is the pro-rated amount of the $65 plan from Dec.1 to Dec.28.  The credits only apply to  full month charges hence why the Dec.29-Jan28  period got it.

From my understanding the Mobile Shop did not have the $40/month 50GB plan.  That was only available at the Mobile Klinik.  Hence why you see only a $20 credit and not a $25 credit