Koodo Community
Question

stolen sim card

• 15 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I'm currently out of the country and had my sim card in an old phone that I was using just for navigation. That phone has been stolen and I'd like to suspend the sim card but not blacklist my current phone that I'm still using that's associated with that sim card. I can't figure out how to do this online? The help chat tried to schedule a callback but I don't have access to a phone number where I'm traveling. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm currently out of the country and had my sim card in an old phone that I was using just for navigation. That phone has been stolen and I'd like to suspend the sim card but not blacklist my current phone that I'm still using that's associated with that sim card. I can't figure out how to do this online? The help chat tried to schedule a callback but I don't have access to a phone number where I'm traveling. 

You should report your stolen phone as soon as possible. Since you are out of the country, you should send a message to a rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://Koo.do/Chat