Koodo Community
Question

Starting to get pretty frustrated now?!

• 7 December 2022
  • 7 replies

So it seems many people are getting responses and having their issues flagged and then resolved. Many for some of the same things I am going through, but regardless of posting here and sending PM’s it is just being skipped over and not addressed while others who posted after are responded to in a timely fashion. Any reason why that is the case?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have linked your post here because this will provide easier access for the rep.

Are you still experiencing trouble with the Koodo Self Serve sign up process?

This issue needs to be addressed first so that a rep can communicate with you privately. Customers are often asked if they are using the same email address for Self Serve as here in the community so that reps can access their account.  

Hi rikkster, thank you for your response. Yes unfortunately I am. Everytime I tried to sign up through my self serve which is up and running I get this error - spam detection. It doesn’t matter what username I try and it is a gmail account so not sure why I can’t get beyond this. If that can be fixed then I’d gladly sign up with my self serve info, but If that won’t work is there anyway I can give either my temporary #, my account number or email etc to someone so that my issues can be looked at.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’re welcome, John.

It’s probably best to try logging in with your self serve info. If that doesn’t work, we can flag a rep to look into this. Please do not leave account numbers or email addresses here as this is a public forum. That information can be shared with a rep in private.

Just tried again and no luck - if I use the sign in with self serve account it gives that spam message above when I try to register a username and when I try to register with the same email as my self serve it says it cannot me done and contact a moderator so the only way I can get on here is signing in with my Facebook which email is not attached to my self serve. So can we start with sorting that out so the issues from my initial post can be looked at. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just tried again and no luck - if I use the sign in with self serve account it gives that spam message above when I try to register a username and when I try to register with the same email as my self serve it says it cannot me done and contact a moderator so the only way I can get on here is signing in with my Facebook which email is not attached to my self serve. So can we start with sorting that out so the issues from my initial post can be looked at. Thanks!

Absolutely! I have flagged a rep to look into this. I have added key points from your previous post as well. Please give it some time as the rep goes over the details. Thank you for your patience. 

Hello @John Line! We’ve just sent you a message in private, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Great thanks for your timely response. I have just replied to it.