Koodo Community
Question

self serve won't let me pay my bill, tells me the charge didn't go through

• 18 March 2023
  • 6 replies

every time I go to self service to pay my bill it either tells me self service isn’t working right now or when it is and I make the payment, it tells me the charge didn’t go through and I need to start over.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@JosephAins Looks like the issue maybe with the card you are using. Best to contact your financial institution and as it appears they could help. 

I have also been having this issue for weeks. Every time I login to try paying, it says the service is unavailable. I don’t want to get charged any late payment fees so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can try incognito mode to see if it works. In the meanwhile, you can pay via calling 611 or via online banking with your bank to avoid late fees

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nicky123 I see past payments have had no problem with the credit card you used. Are you getting an particular error message at all when attempting to pay online?  Once you tried @Goran recommendation and if the issue persists can you pls try dialling 611 from your follow the prompts to payment and see if you are able to do that?  I understand this is a bit frustrating, just trying to identify why you maybe running in problems as lots of payments are coming through even today without issues. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have also been having this issue for weeks. Every time I login to try paying, it says the service is unavailable. I don’t want to get charged any late payment fees so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and try again? What about using a different device? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Nicky123 Looks like all the suggestions from other customers may have helped. We have received the payment and I see it worked online with same card you used before, Thanks a million!