Koodo Community
Question

self serve will not accept my credit card information for payment.

• 18 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Each time I enter my credit card information the Error message I receive is that the information is incorrect. The address information is identical on my Koodo profile and my bank profile. Can someone please assist?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I assumed you are a new postpaid customer? Is the name of the credit card spelled the same as the account owner of the Koodo account? As well, was it a debit credit or a normal credit card?

Yes, post-paid, trying to set up auto payments. My credit card info includes my middle Initial whereas the koodo account doesn't.  It's a Canadian credit card 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, post-paid, trying to set up auto payments. My credit card info includes my middle Initial whereas the koodo account doesn't.  It's a Canadian credit card 

The name might be the issue. I recommend you schedule a call back and ask a rep to add the card manually for you. Go here www.koodo.com/chat and use the Koodo assist to schedule a call back.

Tried that already and nobody called back

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Tried that already and nobody called back

That was strange. Did you receive any text conformation of the call back? Did they give you option to select time and date of the call back?

None of those options showed up. Perhaps I did it incorrectly. I can try again

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

None of those options showed up. Perhaps I did it incorrectly. I can try again

Yeah, you probably need to chat with it and follow the conversation with the bot to trigger the call back option