Koodo Community
Question

problem with reconnection

• 24 August 2022
  • 4 replies

My service was suspended despite me paying off the balance I was told needed to be paid. I paid it on time and the amount shows in my history. It now says I should have until Sep 8 to pay off the rest of my balance, but my account was still suspended and I can’t get ahold of anyone to discuss the matter. I can’t afford to pay the amount in full until September and I’m totally screwed with no way to contact anyone. It won’t let me set up a payment plan or anything. What am I supposed to do?! I paid what I understood needed to be paid but I’m still being penalized and can’t reach anyone to discuss the issue in depth!!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Normally if you would like the phone line to be active again, you would have to pay the full amount.

From your Koodo number, can you dial 227 and speak to someone in the payment department?

I can’t connect with anyone via 227. I can’t call any other numbers. I can’t set up a call back number via the Koodo assistant because I’ve been disconnected, despite the fact that I shouldn’t be due until Sep 8. This is insane. Absolutely abysmal customer service, I’ve never been so unimpressed. Fortunately I’ve sorted a way to pay it, but I’ll be contacting them and looking into other options for a phone carrier after this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When was you suspended? was it the 1st month you were late in payment? The due date sometime was there to notify customer that if they didn’t pay the amount, that amount would be sent to collection agency. I am not sure what happened in your case from your description.

If you can’t dial 227, you might want to contact them by scheduling a call back at www.koodo.com/chat Other way is to chat with a rep via Facebook/Twitter. https://www.facebook.com/Koodohttps://twitter.com/koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@AlicePhillips  , We have taken a look into your account and everything seems normal, Your line is no longer suspended. It was reactivated yesterday!  Please let us know if you are still having issues.